Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hello :]

Nothing much happened today. Went to my Software Applications class. I thought it was a waste of time. Like seriously, the professor was talking to us like we're idiots for 3 hours. Than again, I'm more experienced with the software than the rest of my classmates. I just hate sitting there listening to her teach me something I know. She's a nice lady tho. I'm taking the class with a friend of mine because he also needs the class. I wouldn't have to be in this position if this class wasn't required to get my degree. Other than that, I had this one girl in my class that kept poking me cuz she thought it was funny that I'm very ticklish. I won't disclose her name for safety reasons :p. We've known each other from before but this is our first time taking a class together. She's not even registered in the class, she wanted a Saturday class so she decided to join me in mine. She's cool, nothing more than that. So please people, don't get the wrong idea. She told me her dad had an accident yesterday. He fell from a semi-truck. I wanted to burst out laughing in her face but I had to keep composure..lol..how do you fall out of a semi-truck?..lol..She explained it and poor guy seems like he got hurt. Hope it's nothing serious.

Anyways, Saturday marks the end of the week for me. I get to enjoy Sunday, then everything starts all over. Which sucks, because I have so much homework by the end of the week that I don't even get to enjoy my Sunday off :(

3 comments:

  1. That's mean I don't think you should be laughing at what your lady friend told you...poor guy. And about your lady friend taking a Saturday class and she's not even registered for it..well thats just stupid. She must have a lot of time on her hands..can she give me some. lol
    I'm sorry to hear that you can't enjoy your day off..hopefully it'll change and it's all worth it, once you're done with college hopefully you'll get to rest.

    xo Z.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks xozee. I've noticed you're also in college, how's that going for ya?

    As for my lady friend, yea you're right but it sounded funny at the moment. Really tho I do hope everything is ok with him.

    She couldn't register for the class because it was full so she wants to get signed in by the professor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea I'm in college..it's going great.

    Btw you can just call me Zee.

    About your friend..well I had a girl in my class who did that but I don't know what happened with her. I hope it works out for her. It would suck if she doesn't get credit for that class after going to all the classes.

    ReplyDelete